7.18.2011

THIN inspirations

!!!! DO NOT EAT FATTY !!!!

I am going to make some kind of braclet to look at whenever I want to eat. Do you guys have any ideas? I want to put a word on it but noting obvious... I also downloaded some photo of beautiful tiny ladies so that I can flip through them when I want to eat. I have to have something on hand at all times so that I can remind myself of what I am doing. I could loose weight so fast! I was looking at this chart and I can be like 110 in a couple months if I take in only 1000 calories a day. There is no way I want to or can take that much in a day anyway. I am going to do this no matter what!!!! starving for perfection.


Have you ever confused a dream with life?
Or stolen something when you have the cash?
Have you ever been blue?
Or thought your train moving while sitting still?
Maybe I am just crazy.
Maybe the entire world is crazy.
Or maybe I'm just a girl... interrupted.

My favrite movies; girl interrupted and thirteen





I want space like this between my legs






Amazing bone. I want this so fucking bad.




I want my pants to look like this on me because I wont be able to find any jeans small enough to fit my body!


Beautiful arms. Just lovely!!!





Just amazing!


I want to see this when I look down!



I want to be thin not skinny. I want people to say omg your so tiny. EAT. When they say this I will smile polietly and say O im not really hungery. Underneath though I will be starving.

Good luck loves! you are all BEAUTIFUL and will do well!
You can meet your goals!

3 comments:

  1. I love every single one of those photos!! Serious I want it so bad! Reading your last post hun. Sorry about your brother and his wife, I have my parents fighting loads at the minute, it's been going on for months, just wish they would grow up. And it scares me incase it happens between me and my bf.
    Avoid alcohol :p just on special occasions sweetie when you literally don't have any choice. I know it makes you feel better during, but just think about the after effects.
    I'm sorry about your past too. You are being so strong babe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a red elastic band to remind me not to eat and so I could snap my wrist, but it broke :( I've found a bead shop though, so I think tomorrow I will make and buy myself and ana bracelet :) but nothing too obvious :P
    Lovely thinspo, those thigh gaps are amazing! And hip bones!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thinspo, I love it.

    Usually girls try to be color-specific with the bracelets...Red for ana, blue or purple for mia, etc... But ultimately it's just for you, so do something you think is lovely :)

    x

    ReplyDelete