7.16.2011

7/16/2011

Just got the blogspot app for my phone. So far today I've done good on food. Just two slices of bread now me and my man are going to get wraps. Its healthy food so I'm happy about that. I'm nbot really hungery though :(

We got a kitten the other day she is the best kitten ever. She always wants to play and cuddle she keeps me distracted from eating too :) I want to put a pic up soon!

Anyway ladies have a good day and stay strong.

<3 Jess
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wraps are much healthier than burgers and such but beware they can be loaded with hidden cals. and I can understand with your boyfriend wanting to make sure you eat enough, he cares. Just take all your vitamins and let him know as long as you have enough nutrients you will be ok.
    Ah I'd love to see a picture of her (:
    And thank you for posting on my blog too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your encouragement. Stay strong x

    ReplyDelete