7.31.2011

141.5

Finally I am seeing progress!!!! I lost 4 lbs this week :) :) :) but I started eating more than I should have been last night because I was so drunk and it was really my only option unless I wanted to throw up all over my brothers friends. I am back on track though tomorrow me and my boyfriend are going to start working out again and I am going on a four day fast starting tomorrow. I have heard mixed things about fasts. Of course I want to loose weight by fasting, but more than that I hope to detox my body I have been drinking quite a bit and I am going to try to just clean my body out to prepare for this journey to skinny. I hear that when you get done with a fast you can gain the weight back so I will not depend on or get upset if I gain the weight back because I am preparing my mind for it. I hope I can keep a pound or two off depending on how much I loose but like I said I will not get upset. I am no longer going to be drinking and I am going to start exercising again. I hear it is easier and more benefical that when you stop a bad habit you replace it with a healthy one so I am stopping drinking and starting exercising again. Also I am going to start taking these fat burning pills. but I have to eat quite a big breakfast :(  I am just going to try it with my normal size breakfast and see how it goes if it makes me sick then I will have to up the calories. I am not starting that until friday when I resume eating and I am even debating waiting until next monday just so my body has time to adjust to eating again. So thats just a little update on my life.

...ANYHOW...

I hate the computers at school they will not let my comment on your guys blogs so now I have to come to my parents house everytime I want to get on and it sucks because I am constantly hiding it from them. I hate hiding and lying but I need this. It is the only thing that keeps me focused. I am more dedicated to loosing weight when I know I have to tell you guys about my gains and losses. I hope that all of you are doing well and are successful in what ever adventure you are on at the moment. now here is some

!THINSPO!











3 comments:

  1. good luck with your fast :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 4 lbs!! Good luck with your fast. Make sure to keep hydrated, and take vitamins! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been awful with keeping up with blogs this summer, I've missed you and your blog! I hope that you're doing well, congrats on all your progress!! Good luck on the four day fast! I'm thinking of trying a fruit fast soon, fruits seem so pure and light. Oh and by the way, I love the new layout of your blog! I hope you have a lovely day, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete