7.20.2011

145 EWWWW

I am disgusted with myself I cant believe I let myself go like this. I was doing go good then I just went wild. I have to loose with weight if it fucking kills me. I am jsut a fat ass plain and simple. I cant look like this anymore. I fear getting fat, I am going to workout so hardcore like everyday from here on out.

I AM A FAT ASS!!!!

Good thing I got a job babysitting my niece from 3pm to 10pm so I have an excuss not to eat when its dinner time.I am going to workout befire I go over as well. I am also going to make a rule. No eating there food because they eat like shit!!! all frozen food and shitty food just chips and candy! I am going to go bring salads and fruit and whole wheat 12 grain breads. Also my boyfriend is going back to the tattoo shop so we both have jobs now!!!! I am still waiting on a check from my school though I pray it comes by the 3rd of august or I dont know how I am going to pay my rent :/

RECIEPIES

1.

dear skinny,
whilst screwing around with random concoctions of flour and whatever other shit i have in the cabinets (a typical saturday morning), i stumbled upon this magic combo. and i immediately though of you. its simply the most absurd, irrational, unnecessary, delicious, and above all random chocolate cake:
1 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cocoa powder
small pinch salt
1 tbsp. + 1-2 tsp. water
1-2 crushed up dexatrim tabs
mix everything together in a teacup
microwave 1 minute 30 seconds
50 calories per serving
makes 2 servings
love john ♥


2.

We have Serafina to thank for this one, which I have titled Adventure Broccoli. Enjoy!
Cut up half a head of broccoli into bite-size chunks and wash
Put in microwavable bowl and zap on full power for 2 minutes
Cover with salt, black pepper and hot chili powder and voila!
(Add a side of ketchup if you’re feeling risque or mustard if a little less adventurous)

3.

1 tbsp EEVO (if you don’t know what that is, ask Rachel Ray)
  • 1 small onion, chopped

  • 1 large potato, peeled and diced

  • 3 cups frozen corn kernels

  • 1/2 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped (I like red for color)

  • 4 cups vegetable stock

  • salt and pepper

  • fresh herbs if you want to get fancy

  • Saute onions in oil until softened. Transfer everything but the herbs to a slow cooker and cook on low for about 6 hours (3 hours on high). Blend 2 cups of the soup in a food processor and then stir the puree back into the chowder for a creamier finish. Top with any fresh herbs you put aside.
    Servings: For anorexics – none. This is the anorexic recipe of the week, remember? For the rest of you – eat until you bloat.

    1 comment:

    1. Those sound pretty tasty <3 I know how it feels to be disgusted with yourself, trust me. But it feels so much better when working out and eating little because you can think, "Hey yeah I'm a lard ball but I am doing something. I'm working at it and it IS changing. Right now it is getting smaller."

      ReplyDelete