7.14.2011

7/14/2011

The only goal here is loose as much weight as quick as possible.

The only thing that truely makes me feel beautiful is an empty stomach!

I am not counting  calories because it makes me obsesive and I think I end up eating more than if I just try to ristrict as much as possible.  I am going to start working out but to be healthy I want to keep smoking cigs but I am tired of being out of breath by the time I hit the top of the stairs. I want to run as well! My goal is to not eat for as long as possible everyday and when I do eat to keep it minimal.

Some things I amgoing to work on is only eating around people so that I am at least being productive in keeping peoples minds at ease. Also only eating when someone cooks for me or asks me to eat. Still when I do eat I want it to be minimal!!! I can do this... I have to do this! I WILL DO THIS!!!

Do you have any favorite words?

I have several:

minimal
small
cute
tiny
little

1 comment:

  1. Beauty Is Pain, three of my favourite words of all time xD

    ReplyDelete