7.14.2011

Still 7/14/2011

I ate a some today 6" subway sandwhich and some rice. I am hoping I can avoid food for the rest of the night but I think I might have gotten myself into a pickle... My mom and dad are going to dinner with my sister-in-laws parents because it is there last day in town. Well I was upset because we didnt get invited and said something and now I think she might want us to come. (me and my boyfriend)

I am hoping that my bf will tell me he doesnt feel like going so I can pawn it off on him. I mean I cant really say I dont feel like going when my complaint was not being invited to go. UGH why do I always open my big mouth..

Anyway if I do have to go im getting a salad with no dressing! We'll see wish me luck beautiful ladies. I need hip bones... like yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to do well on your dinner. I find salad to be very filling and if you get it with no cheese but add light Italian dressing it tastes great :-)

    ReplyDelete