5.25.2011

No internet






So the reason I have been away is because we no longer have internet and until I go back to school for in July for summer classes I am afraid I will only be able to get on once a week or less which is heartbreaking. It is making losing weight so hard and I miss all of your blogs. I hope all of you have been well.

Me and the boyfriend helped some friends of ours move today it was so fun I got a little tan in the process as well not even on purpose too! The guys were so suprised that I could carry some of the stuff which was awesome plus I am sure I burned a lot of calories doing it! They were so thankful for us helping so I was really glad we did. It killed me getting up so early though. lol. Lately now that school has been out I have been sleeping in until like noon because the boyfriend and I dont go to bed until like 3am.

On a good note I finished the piece of art I was working on and started another. Here it is. What do you think?

It is kind of hard to see. It is taking a long time to draw but I think that is good because it is distracting me from eating when I am alone. I am so excited to put some color on it!

I usually paint but lately I am not into painting I am using markers. Not just like crayola markers but these really nice art markers my boyfriend got when he was going to gaming school. He never finshed the school but he got a lot of nice art supplies while he was there.

ANYWAY

here is some THINSPIRATION! I need it so badly



Natalie Portman Clothes


2 comments:

  1. Dude so many awesome things going on in this post, minus the lack of intraweb connection of course. But it's super sweet that you're so far into that art piece of yours. I always admire any type of art made by an actual person's mind and hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is amazing! I love the detail in the patterns of the squares and the circles. You should definitely post a picture of it once it's finished. :)

    ReplyDelete