5.16.2011

I am not gone

I am still here. I have just had a really hard time getting access to a computer when no one is around. I am finaly getting a smartphone with internet though so soon nothing can keep us apart. okay I know that was dramatic but it has been sososososososososo hard being away from all of you and my blog. I think it was good for me though. It gave me some time to work out some stuff that was going on.

I have not been keeping track of my cals and I have not exercised as I should be especially since I am  in a competition. UGH. It is okay though I am not going to waste my time thinking about the past week it was A HORRIBLE week to say the least.  main horrible points; fight with boyfriend, binge, and getting stupid drunk. I think it might of had something to do with the fact that last week was the week of FRIDAY THE 13th.


DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS OR ALSO HAVE A HORRIBLE WEEK????

I am quite curious about this as I have never really had a bad week on the week of friday the 13th but this year I did. It is strange as well that my good friend also got into it with her bf. She is still hurting really bad about it. Send your love/prayers out to her. She also doesnt live in the same state as me right now so it is extra hard to know whats going on with her. Its a long story but she basicaly moved out of her house to live with this guy in another state and its just bad.

ANYWAY ladies. I want to fast.... who wants to fast with me??? I am planning a three day fast. A short one yes I know but my boyfriend would freak if I went any longer I am going to talk to him about it tonight and just tell him I want to clean my system of all the alcohol and junk that is in there. Have a nice clean body for a new week.  I think he will be weird about it but he will be ok with me doing it. I mean we have done it before together so I can always bring that point up. It really isn't a fast to loose weight as much as I just really do want to clean my body out and I heard that three day fasts are good for it.

So here are to rules.
3 days straight I am starting at 12pm (noon) tomorrow ( you can start whenever you wake up tomorrow morning or 12pm tomorrow night)
You are allowed to drink water and chicken broth (if you have 0 cal sports or diet soda and you want to use these as well you can. I might too.) just nothing solid or with calories. I realize that chicken broth has 5 calories a serving but I have to have at least that. No solids what so ever no fruit no salad no veggies no chips no soups.

So 3 days starting a noon tomorrow (Tuesday) and going until Friday at noon. water and chicken broth (0cal sports drink or diet soda up to you) PLEASE JOIN ME! ANYONE!!!

OK so I know I have bored you to death SO here is what you came for.

THINSPIRATION

after watching a video about how PARIS HILTON got famous.... I can't believe I am going to say this but I kinda respect her. I mean she actually made herself famous.





Amazingly toned and tanned. damn





2 comments:

  1. I think I'll fast with you! I don't know how long I'll last since I've never fasted before but I'm going to try my best.

    Don't worry about messing up. I'm in the competition too and I haven't been perfect either. I let myself cheat with sweets every once in a while. Today I had 6 sugar cookies lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaaah i for sure haven't been perfect. nearly far from. though the shit i ate this past weekend were the onlyy things i ate in the weekend so my cals weren't crazy, just all unhealthy. but as you said, don't fret about the past week.. focus on making the new week twice as good!

    ReplyDelete