5.17.2011

Going GOOD!

Is that possible that my fat ass is doing good at a fast?!?!?!?! YES it is I have not eaten all day you know it is a lot easier to not eat during the day when you don't eat breakfast. I mean every one knows that breakfast gets your brain going but fuck it is so much easier to not eat during the day (for me) if I don't eat breakfast. 

This could be a dangerous new fact I just found out or it could be the best thing to happen to me. I do feel a little speedy. Like I can just do a million things. Is this what you guys mean when you say you get a high off of not eating?  It feels awesome. Downside I do have a little headache type thing going on but I am ignoring it. If it gets horribly bad I will eat because I am not going to kill myself over a detox fast. BUT I really really want to keep this going.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

sorry the post is so short I have friends coming over. 
Ill update more tomorrow. Goodnight ladies

4 comments:

  1. Well done on fasting!
    I barely ever eat breakfast (bad, I know) because it meens im less likely to want lunch either, then by the time I get to the evening in more motivated to eat as little as possible, so I don't spoil the emptiness :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a headache while you're fasting some people are inclined to chalk to up to the lack of food when there could be another cause. I suggest water to hydrate and caffeine to constrict blood vessels. If you have the opportunity to lay down for about 20 mins, no more or it'll highjack your sleep schedule, it gives your brain a chance to relax itself without food (yay!) heehee good luck though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fasting makes you feel amazing after 2 days. Headache disappears and you start feeling light and empty.

    For me it's also easier to fast or eat very little if i don't eat breakfast. Everybody says breakfast is necessary but i'm beginning to skip it often.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your fast! :) Sorry about the headache, my tennis coach showed me which places on my face to press, and it totally made my headache go away! Not eating breakfast makes me have more control also. Good luck, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete