5.03.2011

WORK OUTS

This is a drawing I am working on. It is like abstract geometric. I love edges but I also love flowing lines.
Tell me what you think!!! It is going to be really bright and colorful when finished. It has a long way to go as well. im going to add about 30 more flowers. A lot more shapes, I want to add some circles because I have never tried drawing 3D circles and I think it would be a nice challange. Plus a lot more curvy/flowing lines.



Found this show on hulu. it is a really good work out and you can pick different episodes to do different work outs. I hope you guy like it. I am about to do one. wish me luck!! So all you have to do is click on the "Good Work Out" words below and it will take you straight to the show. The show is called Envy girls. I do envy there bodies too!

Good Work Out!!!

ALSO
this was posted by GIANNA it seems like a really good recipe!

I want to share a fav low cal snack of mine with you guys! I don't know if any of you like broccoli, but I LOVE it. So much. So anyways, you take some broccoli (free on the SGD!), cut it up into manageable pieces (I like to leave a little bit of the green stalk part too, not just the crowns), put it in a bowl and add a weeee bit of extra virgin olive oil. I use one stalk of broccoli crowns or whatever and 1/2 tbsp of oil. Then you shake it all around so the oil coats it evenly. Then I add my favourite seasoning, mine is made by clubhouse and its called roasted garlic and red pepper or something like that. Shake that around! Then, spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray and spread out your broccoli. Bake at 425F for 12 ish minutes (depending on your oven) and make sure you turn it over a couple times in there. It's sooo yummy! It'll still be a little crunchy in the middle and crispy on the edges but its fantastic. The broccoli is about 50cal and the oil is 20. The seasoning is zero! So you have yourself a 70cal snack, 20 if you're on the SGD and not counting veggies. You can also switch out the broccoli for almost any vegetable. 


I hope you don't mind that I put it up I posted a link to your page with it!


I'll update more later on! Stay strong girls.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the workout link and the recipe! I love the recipe idea, only 70 calories! I hope you find more under 100 calorie meals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all! It's so great! I might make some in a bit. Yum.
    I tried to check out the work out but it seems it's only available to watch in the states :( But no worries it gave me the idea to hunt around for a workout online that I can do tonight since it's raining outside so I can't run! Thanks! -G

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh myy, your drawing is amazing!i cant even draw a straight line! and thanks so much for the workout video! im gonna do it one tomorrow after workk, xoxo

    ReplyDelete