5.07.2011

scared.....

I am scared terrified to weigh myself tomorrow. I COULD NOT weigh today after getting on the scale the day before and seeing a three FUCKING pound gain. UGH.

anyway I had some help form the amazing and beautiful americanegalelove which had helped get me back on track (I think). I did okay food wise today I DID NOT count my calories today because I didn't plan on eating at all today but my boyfriend woke up with me and made me eat a 400 calories breakfast so instead of killing myself over it I just decided I would eat a little to day only 800 calories and then tomorrow I would fast. I think I went over I am almost positive but it couldn't have been more than 1100. That is such a big number. I want it down lower but it is almost impossible because of my boyfriend. I know its is good but FUCK. He made me eat a big breakfast because I STARTED!!! my new job today flipping signs but it wasnt worth it because I didn't have to work the whole 5 hours only 2.

Anyway I went to the gym burned 600 calories in cardio and then I came home and did some serious pilates ab work outs. There is this amazing site blogaties and it has some killer workouts. I try to do one of each section. I highly recommend doing the stretching after you do the workouts because they are intense and you will be twice as sore if you don't (maybe depends on how in shape you are). She also has a youtube just look up POP Pilaties and a facebook under BLOGATIES. She has some really good meal ideas too that are always like low cal, low fat, and low carb. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!  I go back to the gym with my boyfriend soon I hope to burn another 300 calories. NO I AM GOING TO BURN 300 CAL!!!

I have been so busy working on that drawing I posted! I have got it almost done! I can't wait to show you guys. I have this like art buddy and she is always sending me drawings so it is inspriring me to get back into my art. I am actually liking this drawing. maybe that is why I am finishing it.

UPDATE MAY GOALS
    1. under 1500 cals a day (I will succeed at this the rest of the month IT IS NOT THAT HARD!)
    2. no drinking (kind of working I have only drank twice and both times were not like binge drinking just like three of four drinks.)
    3. lose 5-10 lbs no matter what (i am not even going there. I just want to be 130 by the end of the month)
    4. exercise 5 days a week (HEY I WON ONE)
    *NEW*5. FINISH EVERYTHING I START (like paintings, books, classes, workouts, just everything finish it all the way through) 

WISH me luck on my weigh in! I really need to see those numbers low or I will just loose it!
THINSPIRATION





FOOOOOOD: 
i got this from the Blogaties website it look so amazing! super healthy! I cannot wait to make some.

PIZZA!!! Low carb, low fat, low cal style! Only 56 cals per slice!
Believe it. I made my own pizza today from scratch (even the dough, using no flour) and it was delicious. Time to share the goods.
INGREDIENTS:
Faux pizza dough/crust:
* 1/2 cup egg whites 
* 3 TBS nonfat cottage cheese
* 6 TBS of ground flax seed
* 0.5 - 1 TBS of Splenda (I used 1 TBS and thought it was a little “too” sweet. If you have a sweet tooth, go for it, if not, lower the amount here.)
* 1/4 tsp baking powder
* cooking spray for baking pan
For toppings:
* I used 1/2 cup of tomato sauce, about 2 oz of shredded chicken breast, and 6 oz of red and green bell peppers. I skipped the cheese this time, but feel free to add in or take out whatever you want! It’s your pizza!
DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Mix all of the pizza crust ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. You’ll still see cottage cheese chunks. If this bothers you, you can blend the mixture, but I thought it gave my “faux dough” a nice look.
2. Spray a baking pan with your cooking spray and the pour the batter on. Smooth out.
3. Place the pan into the oven for about 15 to 20 min or until firm. You want to make sure your pizza crust is more on the dry side than moist side because after the toppings come on, some of that moisture will soak into the faux bread.
4. Once your crust is done, slather a good amount of tomato or marina sauce on top and sprinkle with your fave pizza toppings.
5. Slice up and enjoy!
TASTE:
I loved my fake crust!!! It was amazing. Next time I will make this using only 1/2 TBS of sugar. I felt like it was too sweet. It was still good though. Can’t wait to make this again with mushrooms, onions, and roasted tomatoes. OMG yum!
NUTRITION INFO:
FOR ONE SLICE OF MY PIZZA (entire recipe/8): 56 calories, 2g fat, 5g carbs, 5g protein
FOR ENTIRE PIZZA: 448 calories, 16g fat, 40g carbs, 40g protein.
FLAX SEED NO FLOUR PIZZA CRUST ONLY (entire recipe): 327 calories, 14g fat, 27g carbs, 27g protein. 

5 comments:

  1. wow looks so good. Gonna have to try it next time I go to the grocery store. -G

    ReplyDelete
  2. goo luck on your goals sweetie ! you are so so so strong, i totally wish i had your willpower for no drinking! i cant help that im an alchi haah goodluck dollxoxo<3 hope your weigh in goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to weigh yourself tomorrow if you'd rather not, maybe it'd be best to do it in two days or so, seeing a big drop will motivate you more than if you see an inaccurate weight (from water weight or time of the month bloating). I'm glad you liked my comment, but it's really YOUR strength and incredible internal drive to succeed and achieve your goals that kept you on track. :) Congrats on making today a great day, good job on your intense workouts! I can't wait to see your drawing, I love artwork that people have drawn! Thanks for the low-cal pizza recipe! This is a really long comment, I think I'll end it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goals sound good and realistic, so i believe you can make it!
    Stay strong and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your draw! I think's it's going to look very good with a lot of colours, and don't worry if it doesn't turn out perfect, lately I've been drawing just for drawing without any purpose and it's good for practicing. I hope you like the movie now I want to read the book, I finishe Alice in Wonderland and I'm starting Throught the looking glass, I have such a long list of books!
    have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete