5.11.2011

FU%K

I am so pissed of at myself (I binged) and my boyfriend. We got in a super huge fight. He walked out on me so I walked out on him. We still havent made up. We woke up fine ate breakfast and everything was normal and then I was doing laundry got upset because the shorts my favorite new shorts were fucked up and i didnt have an iron. I guess I was acting grumpy after that so I went to lay down and calm down. well that pissed my boyfriend off we yelled and blah blah. It was normal... so we had to go do something and when we got back I went and laid down again this pissed him off so he just left without saying anything. So i called and text him said fu%k you and all this stuff. Then I left ... I walked to target and stayed there until he had to go to work he didnt know where I was and he keep texting me. Long story short he went to work, I came home, he got home from work, we went basically right to sleep.

I am still mad at him and myself I was so upset I just said fu%k everything and binged. I hate it. I feel so nasty. I am burning so many calories today 1000 if I can get away with it. I am burning this many calories everyday for the next two weeks. FU&K









3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about that... Hopefully you and your boyfriend work things out. I know how you feel about that. One time my boyfriend I were doing laundry and he put in all my bras in the dryer and ruined them all... It was upsetting but I was able to get over it.
    Good luck girl! I hope things get better with yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your boyfriend make up soon.
    Burning 1000 calories, that's amazing, i can never burn that much.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you had a rough day. I'm here if you need someone to listen. Don't be too hard on yourself for the binge, setbacks happen to us all, and you're showing a lot of willpower by remembering that it can be fixed and pushing yourself to exercise. I'm positive that the situation with your boyfriend will be better very soon. Good luck, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete