5.05.2011

Almost done

UPDATE.... I am bored but I did my workout! thank god.


So I am almost done with school two more days. this friday and then next wend and I am finished! I am scared thought because I will have nothing to do all day long 5 days a week. UGH!! I hope I do ok I think I am going to do a lot of walking outside and sleeping in late! My boyfriend likes to sleep in late and I will not be able to do it once June starts because I have two classes this summer and they both start supper early. Plus the walks will be good because they take a long time and it is good exercise!

Today I am going to the gym and working my ass off!!!!! My boyfriend had yesterday off and I did really good until we came over to my parents house. I dont even want to think about it. Intake so far today 700 but I am going to burn 600 in cardio at the gym and then I am going to come home and do some work out videos sence I have nothing better to do tonight because my man works.

The picture to the right is like my ULTAMITE thinspiration!!! she basically started at the same spot I am and go down to the same wieght I am trying to achive. this is going on my blog wall thing.

I work this weekend. Finally! Wish me luck I am going to need it. Shit that reminds me I need to buy a white polo shirt and some new shoes.


ANYWAY LADIES HERE IS SOME THINSPO





I love this picture it remindes me of primary colors even though the pants to the left are more green than blue. I cant help loving it though I am an artist. (kind of)



3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you're almost done with school! I'm not done for about a month. Have fun working out, good job on intake! :) Thank you for the lovely thinspo, incredibly inspiring! Her legs are amazing in the "After" picutre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have 5 exams to do before I get to leave college for summer! But I know what you mean - it's a bit offthrowing not having any real structure to your day. You're so inspiring me to get down to the gym right now :). Stay strong sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are beautiful!
    And the legs in before and after picture...wow.

    Stay strong and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete