4.29.2011



^^^ thats me. Ill put up updated pics in like a month or two. so i know I look gross but be nice I am doing this to inspire my self to lose weight. I hate putting them up because it is so embarassing but I need to stay focused. please be nice of don't say anything!!! PLEASE

THANK YOU LOTTIE X!!!!

OK moving on to more imortant things. I had the most amazing low cal and so filling!!! It was one of those progresso soups called southwestern -style vegtable. it was only 120 calories for the whole can (2 cups). I has that and some tortilla chips it was really good and i am stil full like 4 hours later and I couldnt even finish the soup so I am going to have the rest for lunch. Also I was kind of affraid to finish it because I didnt want to stretch my stomach.

B- souup and chips - 260
L - finish soup
S/D -

Total - 260

I worked out last night but not as hard as I wanted to. I workout in the little fitness area we have in out apartment complex so sometimes there are people in there and sometimes there aren't. I find it really motivating when there are people in there because I feel like I have to prove I can go fasted, longer, and harder than them. I dont even think these people relize I am there but it is like a mental thing for me. Anyway i went really late last night so no one was there and I did ok but I know I would have burned like 200 more cal on my cardio if someone would have been in there with me. I tried the bike for the first time and I really liked it because it worked the hell out of my legs! I am so focused on having thinner thighs. It is something I have wanted for like 10 yrs I just have not done anything about it until now

GOING SWIMMING today ... I hate but love swimming. I am a water freak (2 yrs of varsity swim team will do that to you) but I hate showing my body I mean you saw the pics above. IM FAT. I always wear like shorts in the pool because I hate my legs so much. I think I am going to wear a tank top too because I just get to embaressed when people look at me. I feel like a cow in the middle of the room.

ANYWAY here is some thinspiration for me to not eat anything today!






1 comment:

  1. No problem :)
    Don't be so hard on yourself about the pics. If there are things you don't like you can change them, that's why your here :) your arms are quite thin, your lucky, I'm the bingo wing type and it sucks!
    I work out better when other people are there too. And swimming is great, just not swimming costumes! :P
    Nice intake! Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete