4.21.2011

getting off track

I was doing really good keeping my calories between 1000 and 1500 cals and going to the gym and burning like 500 cals a session I even lost 4lbs!!!! :) :)

BUT then yesterday I fell off track and I told myself I would get back on track today but I have not. I was supposed to get up at 7 and go to the gym but I slept in until 1030 WTF. I feel like i'm failing. I need some help ladies!!!

I am going to try getting up at 6am tomorrow and go to gym and run. burn at least 400 calories. and then do some ab workouts. wish me luck ladies. Hope I dont eat the house up tonight Ive already had like 2000 calories. EWWWWWWWWW



GOD I just want thighs like these!

I suck!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

1 comment:

  1. she is eating grapes you know why you cant get skinny in chocolate and chips UHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete