4.25.2011

O Mondays...

QUOTE: "Monday is like a new chapter in a book... you decide if it will be a good or bad one. "

so far I have meet my Monday goal but I feel like I am going to go over my calories because my dad wants me to come over to his house. usually this means he wants to talk and have a couple drinks. which is fun but at the same time alcohol has so many calories and I know if I go over (which I am going to) it is going to put me over my calories.

total calories so far: 640 which is only 60 off from my goal.

When I go to my dads I will probably have two to three drinks so that is
 140 tonic water
300 vodka
That is 390 calories over my allowed calories. FUCK!!! I am going to try to just have one drink. Also my boyfriend asked me to eat some of this chicken thing we made and I know he is going to check if I ate any when I get home and I hate wasting food I mean there are people starving in Africa or even down the street who are homeless some of these people are children and I just cant stand wasting food. I mean I want to starve but these people do not. They have no reason to unlike me!

GOOD NEWS!!!
I only had two drinks at my dad's so I had 90 calories of tonic water and 200 in vodka. I know it is still to much but it is better than I could have done. Plus I had to eat some of that soup shit 180 calories and my boyfriend wants to eat this chocolate thing when he comes home but im getting out of that shit!!!!!

total today: 1200 basically

Maybe my boyfriend will want to walk tonight he told me he was going to start exercising when he gets off work. If not I have to burn at least 600 calories at the gym. I really want to go for 700 but I dont want to get over heated.

ANYWAY

seeing girls before and after pictures is fucking inspiring so I am going to put a before picture up at the weight that I am now (CW 137). Then when fall semester starts (AUG 25th-ish) I will take another picture. I hope that my that time I am 120 lbs by then. I am really scared to do this I am not going to put my face in it. I hope you understand. This is really weird for me so if you don't like the way I look please just don't say anything at all. This is so that I can see for my self how I physically change. Please be nice!!!!!!! I can not at the momment figure out how to get the pictures up here and my boyfriend will be home soon so I will try again tomorrow at my parents house. SORRY. I am sure you are not to disappointed though.





No comments:

Post a Comment