4.26.2011

Me

Seeing girls before and after pictures is fucking inspiring so I am going to put a before picture up at the weight that I am now (CW 137). Then when fall semester starts (AUG 25th-ish) I will take another picture. I hope that by that time I am 120 lbs by then. I am really scared to do this I am not going to put my face in it. I hope you understand. This is really weird for me so if you don't like the way I look please just don't say anything at all. This is so that I can see for myself how I physically change. Please be nice!!!!!!!  




<<<<< SO THAT IS ME. ew.  I cannot wait for like 3 months from now when I am all hips bones and collar bones. So everyone knows in my family that I am watching my calories so I make sure I don’t eat too much. They don’t know that I am only eating like 1000 calories a day and burning like 600 at the gym every day. I need this though. I mean ever sense the 8th grade when people started calling me fat all I have ever wanted to just feel comfortable in my own skin. I mean I don’t even where normal shorts I cut my jeans off at the knees because I hate my thighs and my stomach more than anything in the world. when I do wear shorts like the cheer leader ones to the gym like once in a blue moon I just feel ugly because I feel  like my thighs are rubbing together and that my shorts will get stuck on my fat. Also just feel fat.

I just want to have a nice body that I can feel comfortable in a bikini with. PLEASE god I just want a nice body. I know that looks are not everything but isn’t it different if you are not doing it just for looks???? I want this so I can love myself more and not have to worry about what I wear. So I don’t freak out every time I lift up my arms and a little of my tummy shows. So that when my boyfriend says something about my "sexy body" I will actually feel sexy. I have wanted this so long and I have suffered long enough! I will be skinny so that I can feel good about my body and wear things I have always wanted to wear. So I can get dressed up. So that when I have kids they will have a healthy influence. I AM NOT ANA. But I am drastically changing my life and lowering the hell out of my calories. THIS IS ME in the raw. This is pure true me. If you leave a comment please be nice. If you have nothing nice to say please leave me alone.

Anyone know some killer workouts to get rid of love handles?

UPDATE I reuploaded the pics. if it doesnt work this time I am sorry but kind of happy because I am fat and do not truely want you guys to see.


4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm your 4th follower!!!! First, I'd just like to say that I really admire you for being brave enough to post a picture of your body on here. I can't see it for some reason, but I'm sure you're beautiful. I'd also like to say that I completely understand your whole perspective of wanting to be able to feel comfortable in the clothes you wear and just being generally happy with who you are. I myself am on the way to hopefully achieving this too, but I keep failing. Maybe I should do a before & after pic type thing...? Not sure what to do about the love handles. I have them too and I hate them with a passion. :(

    XO Caro

    P.S. The fear of your shorts getting stuck on your fat & thighs rubbing together: same here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I just want to be happy with myself and not feel huge all the time :/
    The pictures won't show for me either, maybe there was a problem uploading them? I'm sure you look lovely though :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is not showing up... Before and after picture are the best way to motivate yourself.

    Good Luck<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before and after pictures are very inspiring! Your pictures aren't showing up on my screen, maybe it'll work later. I know you have the determination to work for a beautiful body, you're getting there! :)

    ReplyDelete