4.24.2011

Finally...

Quote: Skip dinner, end up thinner

QUESTION: what motivates you?
     for me it is real girls I see in real life


I finally got to wiegh in. I have lost three pounds down to 137 but I need to be lower. I just want to see the scale hit 130 then 120 and then 110 and just keep dropping. My goal is to be 90 lbs by then end of the year and I know I can do it if I just keep food out of my mouth.

Its easter.... I hate family holidays in general though I hate sundays because every sunday my family gets together and eats this huge dinner. My parents make it and my dad is like a really big (fat) guy and he uses all the bad stuff like butter. OMG I do not like butter. Anyway I have to eat easter dinner with my family tonight and I know they are going to ask why I am eating so little.

I cant wait until I get a job so I can work sundays and I wont have to endure this anymore.

Anyway I am already up to like 400 calories so I think today is going to suck. On a good note though because I knew we were having such a big dinner I burned 600 calories at the gym today.

SCENSE IT IS EASTER
I figured I post some low calories snacks. I mean everyone is thinking about food today so here are some healthy choices. let me know if they help! (I get a lot of my work outs and recipes from magazine websites!)

These healthy, low calorie snacks satisfy any craving, while still letting you lose weight.

It's 3 p.m. and the vending machine is calling. Don't listen. Instead, get satisfied—without blowing your diet—with one of these satisfying picks we selected with the help of Sally Sampson, the author of the 100-Calorie Snack Cookbook.


LIST OF HEALTHY SNACKS TO TRY IF YOU'RE CRAVING SWEET

  • 1 HOSTESS 100 CALORIE PACK CUPCAKES Lemon
    (100 calories, 2.5 g fat)
  • 3/4 CUP MANGO tossed with lime juice and red pepper flakes
    (86 calories, 0.5 g fat)
  • 1 SHEET (4 SMALL) GRAHAM CRACKERS spread with 1 teaspoon each part-skim ricotta and jam
    (86 calories, 2 g fat)
  • 1/2 CUP STRAWBERRIES dipped in chocolate (microwave 1 tablespoon chocolate chips in 10-second increments until melted)
    (93 calories, 4 g fat)
  • 1/2 LARGE PINK GRAPEFRUIT sprinkled with 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar and broiled for about 5 minutes
    (69 calories, 0 g fat)

LIST OF HEALTHY SNACKS TO TRY IF YOU'RE CRAVING SALTY

  • 1/2 CUP EDAMAME sprinkled with a pinch of sea salt
    (95 calories, 4 g fat)
  • 1 LARGE HARD-BOILED EGG, sliced and sprinkled with salt and cumin, celery seed, or nutmeg
    (80 calories, 6 g fat)
  • 3 OUNCES DELI TURKEY spread with 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard and rolled in 2 romaine lettuce leaves
    (90 calories, 1 g fat)
  • 1 MEDJOOL DATE, sliced and stuffed with 1 teaspoon blue cheese and 1 pecan half
    (86 calories, 2 g fat)
  • 1 CUP CAMPBELL'S SELECT HARVEST LIGHT SOUP Roasted Chicken with Italian Herbs
    (80 calories, 2.5 g fat)

LIST OF HEALTHY SNACKS TO TRY IF YOU'RE CRAVING CRUNCHY

  • TORTILLA CHIPS (cut 1 corn tortilla into triangles and drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil; bake at 325 for 10 minutes) with 2 tablespoons salsa for dipping
    (80 calories, 3 g fat)
  • 16 POPCHIPS Parmesan Garlic Potato
    (96 calories, 3 g fat)
  • BAKED APPLE CHIPS (thinly slice 1 small apple and toss with 1 teaspoon each cinnamon and sugar; bake at 250 for 1 hour or until crispy)
    (99 calories, 0 g fat)
  • 1 CUP JICAMA STICKS with 2 tablespoons hummus for dipping
    (96 calories, 3 g fat)
  • 1 RYE CRISPBREAD topped with 1 tablespoon cream cheese and 1 tomato slice
    (91 calories, 5 g fat)

LIST OF HEALTHY SNACKS TO TRY IF YOU'RE CRAVING CREAMY

  • SMOOTHIE (blend 3/4 cup nonfat milk, 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 banana, and 3 ice cubes)
    (72 calories, 1 g fat)
  • 1/4 CUP CANNED PUMPKIN mixed with 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon maple syrup, and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
    (100 calories, 0.5 g fat)
  • 1 JELL-O MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS CUP Dark Chocolate Decadence
    (60 calories, 3 g fat)
  • 1/2 SMALL WHOLE-WHEAT PITA spread with 2 tablespoons guacamole
    (77 calories, 4 g fat)
  • 1/2 MEDIUM BAKED POTATO (pierce and microwave for 4 minutes) topped with 1 tablespoon each fat-free sour cream and salsa
    (81 calories, 0.5 g fat)

THINSPIRATION
image

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment