4.28.2011

Pictures and A JOB!

I am sorry the pictures are not showing up I am not sure why. I took them on my cell phone and sent them to my email and copied and pasted them but it still is not working. I will try to take them again with my camera and see if it works that way. I am sorry girls. If anyone know how I can get it to work let me know. I was thinking of putting them in my photobucket and seeing if that works. Any help would be appreciated.

I finally got a job though!!! some good news in my life! so I work weekends from either 12-5 or 11-4 and I make $10 an hour just to spin a sign. probably the easiest and highest paying job I have ever had. A good thing about the job too is that I live in AZ and I will be standing outside for 5 hours in the hot sun so I will sweat my ass off and burn some calories and loose weight. It was really funny because when the guy was explaining the job he was saying you are going to loose weight like a million times. I guess he lost a lot of weight doing this job.

IN - Breakfast -  300
         Snacks -  400
I am about to head to the gym and burn some serious calories!!!! I am so motivated and happy now that I finally got a job now I know my rent is going to get paid!

THINSPIRATION QUOTES


You will not stop. The pain is necessary, especially the pain of hunger. It reassures you that you are strong, can withstand anything, that you are not a slave to your body, you don’t have to give in to its whining.
from Marya Hornbacher’s Wasted


^^^^^^this is an amazing book if you ever come across it get it. I wish I never got rid of my copy. ^^^^


"You can always go farther than you think you can"

The greatest thing you have is the 24 hours in front of you.  The past is gone; the future is distant.  Today you CAN succeed.  Set a goal you can achieve in the next 24 hours.

You have got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it.  It’s called perseverance.


THINSPIRATION PICS!








GraceElaine











WORK OUT VIDEO


I love this workout it makes me so sore but it is so good for your thighs and butt!!!!


http://www.shape.com/videos?bcpid=72857897001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAFR79sE~,Yok_r1P7OXMvrrGAM7aDgkZeVxYbS6MH&bclid=587219013001&bctid=917659917001&autoStart=false


Check out the other videos on there as well they are really helpful
Hope everyone is doing well thank you so much for the comments!

1 comment:

  1. For te pictures, try right click and save them to your files and then upload them to your blog by clicking the little photo button (above the textbox that you write your posts in) and selecting the file :) coppy and paste wont work for me either :/
    Wow well done on the job!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete