4.24.2011

thoughtful

QUESTION: ARE ANY OF YOU MALE ANA'S? 
(I am not asking to be intrusive. I just know there are mail ana's and if any of you are watching I want to provide support for you as well.)

Hello everyone,

Today, and the last couple of days I have been really thoughtful. I think this blog might be opening something up for me. My parents relationship is on the rocks, my mother has PTSD from the war. (post traumatic stress disorder; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001923/, she is a very sensitive person she gets hurt and happy and angry easily and when something traumatic happens she is deeply affected.) My boyfriend wants to join the army (I told myself I would never live my adult life connected to any military branch, it has negatively affected my mother, father, and brother.) I am trying to find a place in this world as a women who can handle school, family, an apartment, a boyfriend who is contemplating a life changing decision, and managing a life with a few okay friends and a job. My life is changing dramatically or it is in the process of being changed. I feel a weird, sad, nervous, happy, just weird feeling. I ate to much tonight. fucking easter dinner.

This coming week Monday - Sunday I am going to eat only 700 calories a day.
FOOD PLAN:
            11am Breakfast - 150 calories
            3pm lunch - 100 calories
            6pm dinner - 350 calories
            9pm snack - 100 calories

EXERCISE: tip: end cardio and workouts strong to get faster results
            M - off
 normal T - 600 calories cardio (running/elliptical) 3 arm exercises (3 sets of 20 reps 10lbs), 5 ab work outs
 normal W - 600 calories cardio (elliptical) 3 leg workouts, 3 arm exercises (3 sets of 20 reps 10lbs)
           TH - off or walk
 normal F - 500 calories cardio (running/elliptical) 3 arm exercises (3 sets of 20 reps 10lbs), 5 ab work outs
    hard SAT - 600 calories cardio (elliptical) 3 leg workouts, 3 arm exercises and 3ab worouts
    easy SUN - 400 calories cardio (your choice) 2 light wieght work outs for abs, arm, and legs

I am going to try extremely hard to stick to this. If I keep myself busy I can! I hope  I stick to this. If my boyfriend works most of the week I will be successful. If not we'll see.

CW: 137
May 1 GW: 134

THINSPIRATION
*If you’re in college, schedule classes around meal times. You can’t eat in class, can you?
*Do something you enjoy instead of eating. Take a bath, play with a pet, read a book, exercise, do whatever works for you.
*Get your sleep. Not sleeping will slow down your metabolism and will make you more likely to over-eat.
*Ride out the hour. When you start to get hungry, just tell yourself that you’ll wait until the end of the hour to eat anything.
* chicken broth (10 cals a cup) warm it up and drink when something is warm its filling
* low calorie soups
* vegetables are very low calories and filling


        

  

1 comment:

  1. I personally don't know any male anas, and I only have one male reader of my blog. Maybe the male anas have formed a separate community. Great exercise and food plans! I'm sure you can stick with it! :)

    ReplyDelete